Take Control of Your Consumer Driven Health Benefits
Consumer driven health benefits are a mystery to many people. Right now, you are probably wondering:
- What expenses are eligible?
- How should I pay for those expenses?
- How do I file a claim?
- When and how do I get reimbursed?
- Where can I find help?
No need to worry, because you are in luck! Your employer has selected Flex to administer your employee benefit plans, which may include one or more of these consumer driven health and tax advantaged products:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Transit Reimbursement Accounts (TRAs)
Based on the employee benefit plans your employer has chosen, you will have access to Flex Plans tools and resources that are designed to help you take control of your benefits, including:
- Educational guidance – Personalized E-News, instructional videos and calculators.
- Exclusive features – Interactive web portal coupled with reimbursement options selected by your employer, including CrossTech® claims technology, convenient debit cards and direct deposit that make using your benefits simple.
- Personalized service – Online help tickets and live one-on-one customer care with dedicated specialists.
Click a product link above to learn more about the benefits available through Flex Plans.