Who Can Use the DefinedChoice Model?
DefinedChoice is available from the Flex General Agency and is solely distributed through health insurance producers appointed with Flex. This program is exclusively for employers not offering group insurance or those employers that are giving employees taxable compensation to cover the cost of an insurance plan.
How Does it Work?
- Employer does not currently offer group health insurance.
- Producer educates employer about the DefinedChoice model.
- Employer establishes a Defined Contribution Health Plan and “defines” a contribution amount for employees to use for qualified health care expenses.
- Producer educates employees about the program and reviews individual and family health insurance options.
- Employee submits receipt for qualified health care expenses and receives reimbursement.
Click here to download the process illustration.
Click here to download sales materials.
How to Get Started?
Contact your Flex Sales Representative at 888-353-9178 for more information on DefinedChoice today!