Not Sure How to Use that FSA, HRA, HSA or Transit Account?
You’ve come to the right place! Whether you are a new accountholder or a seasoned pro when it comes to your consumer directed health plans, Flex has the plan for you. Keeping up with tax codes and IRS rules and regulations is probably not your specialty, but luckily it is ours. So, you don’t have to worry! We are here to help you take control of your benefits.
As a benefits administrator, every day we help thousands of Flex Plans participants just like you:
- Save money on those everyday – and not so everyday – eligible expenses
- Save time and get reimbursed faster with our easy to use resources
- Stay informed on account activities with an integrated web portal
- Understand their benefits with educational resources and one-on-one live customer care
For over 28 years, Flex has been a trusted benefits administrator offering first-class consumer directed health plans and tax-advantaged Flex Plans, including:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Commuter Benefits - Transit & Parking Accounts
And we don’t stop there. At Flex, we ensure a first class experience for all of our accountholders by providing integrated resources that
simplify the process for you, including:
- Educational guidance – Personalized E-News, instructional videos and calculators
- Exclusive features – Interactive web portal coupled with reimbursement options selected by your employer, including CrossTech claims technology, convenient debit cards and direct deposit that make using your benefits simple.
- Personalized service – Online help tickets and live one-on-one customer care with dedicated specialists.
Managing your Flex Plans can be easy. Take control today with Flex.