Imagine. Giving your individual clients the gift of less expensive monthly premiums and the opportunity to set aside tax-free money for that higher deductible. Health Savings Accounts can help you make it happen. Whether you need an HSA solution for an individual or their entire family, an HSA from Flex is the answer.
Best of all, the tax-free contributions made to the HSA will roll over year-to-year and function as a secondary retirement account with investment options. Throughout the years, their funds can be used to pay for eligible healthcare expenses, or once the accountholder reaches retirement age the funds can be withdrawn completely with no penalty – it’s their choice!
What are the Benefits of an HSA?
The concept of a Health Savings Account (HSA) ties together the ideas of rewarding ourselves for living a healthier lifestyle and saving for retirement, which go hand-in-hand. HSAs help your clients save money in three ways.
- Your clients will enjoy a typical premium savings of up to 20% by enrolling in a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) versus a standard health plan.
- It helps your clients understand the “true” cost of healthcare which ultimately encourages them to spend more wisely and be healthier with their choices.
- A Health Savings Account is a tax-advantaged program, which means your clients will decrease their taxable income with every dollar they contribute, and have the ability to earn interest on this money through investment options.
Plus, according to HSA rules these funds rollover and can be withdrawn at any time for eligible healthcare expenses, or for anything once the accountholder reaches retirement age.
Need help getting started? With Flex you get piece of mind knowing that we are here to guide you every step of the way – saving you precious time and energy. As an HSA Administrator, we offer a first class experience that puts your clients in control and offers features that include:
- Fast reimbursement of eligible expenses with options to receive payment by check, direct deposit or pay the provider directly
- Easy access to funds with HSA debit cards that can be used at the doctor’s office, pharmacy, discount chain and club stores and more!
- Secure web portal with online claim submission, real time account information, online help tickets, investment services and more!
Plus, we are an integrated HSA vendor with compatible Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® group plans in Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
Request a proposal now!